Miss Charlotte Jane
Year 3/4 Teacher / SENDCO
Mrs Megan Aubrey
Year 3/4 Teacher - Maternity Cover
Mrs Carolyn May
Higher Level Teaching Assistant and TISS Practitioner
Mrs Steph Bunt
- Spellings will be sent home weekly on a Monday and assessed on a Friday.
- Times Tables- there is a weekly award for the pupil in Key Stage 2 who has made their best progress with times tables on TT Rockstars each week. Logging onto TT Rockstars is part of pupils home learning.
- Spelling Shed- Pupils all have a log in to Spelling Shed, this is part of their home learning. There is a Key Stage 2 weekly award for the pupil who has made the best personal progress.
- Reading- Pupils have a reading book based on their Accelerated Reader test that is appropriate to their current reading supporting with vocabulary and comprehension of the texts. Pupils are encouraged to read daily and take a quiz at the end of each book.
- There are no home learning challenges this term.
Elements Topic Overview PDF.pdf
Elements Geography knowledge organiser PDF.pdf
Elements Science knowledge organiser PDF.pdf
Knowledge Organiser Animals Including Humans - What Makes Us.pdf
Knowledge Organiser Animals Including Humans - Food and Digestion.pdf
The World and Me Home Learning Challenges.pdf
The World and Me Topic Overview Autumn 2021.pdf
We are currently working on our 8 Times Tables - this is the children's favourite song at the moment.
Building on our success with the 8 times table song we have started to use this 4 times table song in class.
We all enjoyed using this video to learn our Roman numerals in the Autumn term.